The hiccups can be very annoying. In most of cases it disappears without intervention within a few minutes. But also it can last longer. If the hiccups last longer than two days, you must visit your doctor and find a solution to this problem.
There are many natural methods that are helpful. Here are some of them:
– Inhale and hold the breath as you can.
– Breathe and count to 10 or 15 to exhale. Repeat 3 or 4 times.
– Drink a glass of cold water from the tap.
– Take one teaspoon of honey or sugar.
– You can also inhale and exhale in a paper bag.
– Keep the ears covered. Carefully cover your ears with the fingers and hold half a minute. People say that this method helps them every time.
– Or you can also raise the knees toward your chest and push them against the chest as much as you can.
Try! One of these tips will certainly help you.