This are great news for many. But, this remedy should not be applied until the doctor determines that the wart is not a carcinogen.
– cotton wool
– sterile needles
– organic apple cider vinegar
– Gently pierce the wart with the sterile needle
– Soak a piece of cotton in the vinegar and apply on it about 20 minutes.
– The next evening, repeat the procedure
– And the third day, laterally needle, swab and hold for about 20-30 minutes
– Repeat the procedure every evening and the warts will slowly disappear.