We all know that honey is one of the healthiest foods ever. It has very long history of usage because contains many health benefits. But the honey has about 80% of natural sugar and for that reason you should not consume excessive amounts of it. Consume honey in the recommended amounts and you will have many benefits from that because it has many vitamins and minerals in it.
Here are some of all those benefits:
– It can help you with the coughing – consume 2 teaspoons of honey 30 minutes before you go to sleep.
– It can lower your blood pressure – Regulate your blood pressure by consuming 1 tablespoon of honey daily.
– It Improves the sleep – Mix 1 teaspoon of Himalayan salt and 5 teaspoons of honey and and you’ll improve your sleep .
– It helps against nausea – Relieve the nausea with mixing one tablespoon of honey and a little bit of lemon juice.
– It helps with the burning fat process – With honey you can burn fat easier and faster because it has the ability to speed up the metabolism. Consume one spoonful of honey before going to sleep .
– It can boost your energy levels – It’s especially good if you are working out because it is a great pre- and post-workout energy source. You better consume 1 tablespoon of honey with one piece of toast instead of soda that is loaded with sugar.
– It helps with the problem with dandruff – Only have to rub some honey on the scalp that was previously diluted with some warm water. Leave it like that for about 3 hours and after that rinse.
– It also heals burns and cuts – Only rub a little bit of honey on the burns or the cuts and they will heal much faster thanks to the antibiotic properties of the honey.