You are thinking of many things at once, you overreact with the vices, you sleep restlessly and you are tired constantly.
Chronic stress is usually quiet, but it constantly affects our body, but the organism remembers everything and at the end we have a lot of negative consequences.
Symptoms that show you are under enormous stress and need to make changes:
1. You are tired no matter what you sleep enough and everything you want is just going back to bed.
2. It’s hard to wake up in the morning and you’re powerless.
3. You have a restless dream and dreaming of bad dreams.
4. You have a huge desire for salty foods, due to the imbalance of electrolytes in the body of stress.
5. You have dizziness when you get up or you switch from one position to another.
6. If you are a woman, you may have severe PMS symptoms and an irregular menstrual cycle.
7. Often, you are completely immune and your immunity has fallen.
8. You no longer know how to deal with stressful situations, as if you have no tolerance and resistance to stress.
9. You can not spend a day without coffee and energy drinks.
10. Even during the weekend you have headaches.
11. You are facing inflamed skin and sudden acne.
12. You have new allergies.
13. Feel abdominal pain, as if you have anxiety-induced spasms.
14. Significantly get / remove kilograms.
15. You feel upset and you can not focus on obligations.
16. Exaggerating the vices, you realize that you have smoked a pack of cigarettes while you blink.
17. You constantly forget things.