Many people want to lose weight and they will do everything to achieve this goal. But, also many of them after the weight loss have that problem called excess skin. Fortunately, there are several tricks for this aesthetic problem that can bring your skin in much better condition.
1. Exercise – Exercise is very good for your body and one of the ways to strengthen the excess skin is to increase the muscle tone with weightlifting. That way you will reduce the possibility for the recovery of fat.
2. Healthy diet – All those foods that are low in saturated fats, vitamins and minerals and sugars will help the overall health of the body and the skin. You should eat more foods that are rich in omega 3 fatty acids, which are extremely important for healthy skin and also reduce the inflammation of the skin.
3. Drink plenty of water – The water maintains the skin healthy and elastic. You should consume at least two liters water a day, and during the summer even more.
4. Regular peelings – Treat the parts of the body with excess skin with a simple peeling three times a day.
5. Massage – If you did not know the massage can help in the development of the muscle. If you do not know what to do at first, you can ask for help in the skin care salons, where you will find specialized people that can help you in the first steps to reduce the excess skin.